Traqmate is now Vista compatible.
Track Systems has released version 1.30 of the Traqmate GPS Data Acquisition System. This is the ‘TraqCam Release’ and is a comprehensive upgrade including firmware for both Basic and Complete Traqmate units, Traqview analysis software for Windows, and an updated User Manual.
- Vista install and run compatibility.
- Added synchronized ChaseCam digital video camera control (TraqCam).
- Added digital outputs that can be used as a warning lamp for Analog Inputs (oil pressure, water temp, etc.) and RPM warnings (shift light).
- Added support for lap numbers in TrackVision video export.
- Improved segment export.
- Fixed ‘Sebring’ and other east-facing Start/Finish lines.
- Added RPM support for 2 and 4 stroke single-cylinder engines and 16 cylinder engines.
- Start/Finish type-in coordinates changed to degrees for ease of use & compatibility.
- Improved lap timing and Start/Finish detection.
- Added user-selectable lap time hold in Display Unit.
- Improved accuracy of Analog inputs.
The upgrades are available for free download by clicking HERE.Share on Facebook