ATLANTA – Track Systems Technologies, LLC announces release of Version 2.0 of the popular Traqmate GPS Data Acquisition System.Traqmate, the value leader in data systems to improve driver and vehicle performance has been taken to the next level with the addition of many new features and Traqview Video, innovative synchronized data and video playback.Some of the new capabilities include:
- Synchronized video playback from Compact Flash card allows user to view data and video together within a few minutes of leaving the track.
- Automatic Track Segmentation divides the track into sectors for analysis.
- Theoretical Best Lap calculation creates a straw man lap for comparison.
- Predictive Lap Timer allows a driver to know if they are ahead of their best pace during a qualifying session.
- Autocross / Rally mode with launch detect and separate Start and Finish lines.
- Time differential graph for comparing where time is gained or lost between two drivers.
- US or Metric units.
- User-selectable data filtering.
- Improved Dashboard and Setup Menus.
- Context-sensitive help throughout Traqview Details, samples, and screen shots are available at the Traqmate website. All new features are compatible with every Traqmate sold and are available for free download at www.traqmate.com. Traqview Video is a $99 upgrade.
For a moving version, click the link below. Due to CPU power and size limitations the video size and quality is limited. The real software is Super smooth and easy to use. Traqview video has sound, just not in this web video.http://www.vimeo.com/246448
To give you an idea of what the real chase cam video quality looks like (keep in mind this is compressed!)